[Faith-Talk] OT writings treatment of disability

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 00:52:05 UTC 2019

Hi, all,

I've been gradually sifting through messages that came in while I was
dealing with a dead computer and awaiting my new system. Just found one
about how the OT deals with disability, which apparently didn't have the
link for checking it out. Maybe it's further down in my email list. At any
rate, if someone has the link, can they re-post or send to me privately?
Thanks!

Blessings to everyone

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.
(Mary Oliver)