[Faith-Talk] Calvary Chapel hymn book

BRUCE&JOY breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:39:38 UTC 2019

Hello, all.

I contacted Calvary Chapel's flagship location in Costa Mesa via email, and
the response I received said that every Calvary Chapel has their own
individual music and their own individual way of including people with
disabilities into their congregational life.  I was encouraged to contact the
Calvary Chapel location I was interested in attending.  Sorry that didn't
seem to be a lot of help for your purposes.

Joy Breslauer, First Vice President, NFB of Montana