[Faith-Talk] Please point me to a Bible concordance.

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:03:08 UTC 2019

Understood.

I think the Lutheran Braille Evangelism association has handheld audio Bibles that come with a concordance, but that is different than what you were looking for. I have used Bible gateway to find the exact scripture.

I haven’t checked out your entire page, but I found the resource to an online masters program interesting. There’s one that specifically teaches people how to work with families with people who have a disability. That’s not something you see too often.

Ericka Nelson