[Faith-Talk] You Are Invited!

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 9 00:13:54 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I hope you are all well. I am, but it's weird staying home all the time! Smile.

Tom Anderson invites you to join him and the NFB of Kansas
Communities of Faith tomorrow night for a conference call to talk
about what the Lord is teaching us through this time. The meeting is
tomorrow evening at 7:00 CDST. The call-in number is (916) 235-1420
and the access code is 879925 followed by the pound sign.. I plan to
be there, and I hope to see you there tomorrow night.

Blessings,

Linda Mentink