[Faith-Talk] How are you getting stimulus check if only on SSI!

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:21:46 UTC 2020

Hi all!
Please forgive me if this is off topic!
I read that all people receiving SSDI and regular Social security, will have the $1200.00 stimulus check directly deposited in their bank account!
However, if you are receiving SSI only, you have to go on the IRS website, and fill out a free form before it will be put into your account!
I tried this, and I could not even create an account on there!
What are blind people doing who are on SSI, who cannot access this IRS web site!
Please let me know what you are doing if you are in this situation!
David Moore!
I am praying for all of you during this crazy time!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10