[Faith-Talk] audio book libraries or christian audio book sources

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 00:18:01 UTC 2020

Hi My name is Andrew. I realize some places may  not be mailing out
stuff because of  the covid virus. Anyway Does  anybody know of any
christian talking book libraries or audio stuff  that is being done
for the blind still is there any christian libraries serving  the
blind  at all that send to canada for example I am looking for reading
material and stuff like that.  if there is a free lending library i
would love to be able to tap into that i have an iphone so i could
read through that to  as well.