[Faith-Talk] accessibility to worship services

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 21 13:58:29 UTC 2020

My prior church (First United Methodist Church of Orange) has been live
streaming their services each Sunday morning. There have been no problems.
They have a youtube channel. They are are also going to try to do a Bible
Study using zoom. In listening to the news every day, it seems most churches
are doing the same or something similar.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net