[Faith-Talk] accessibility to worship services

paul at blindonline.org paul at blindonline.org
Wed Apr 22 21:54:25 UTC 2020

Our church is recording the Sunday morning service and replaying it several
times on the website. After that message is posted on the website. I miss
being together, but I can actually see everything better on my monitor.
Our Sunday school is done live on Zoom. Before Zoom our attendance ran
between 80-100. On Zoom we have been increasing every week Logins were 67
this past week. We encourage couples to share one login to preserve space.
Out actual attendance we 100.
I miss the in person fellowship. But our teacher uses a lot of maps and
pictures from Israel. I find them much easier to see on my home monitor than
on the classroom screen. I might add that we have 20 minutes of open zoom
before class for us to greet one another.