[Faith-Talk] Creation

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 1 19:32:14 UTC 2020

Some of you might have already gotten this. If that happened, osrry about that.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

 * 1 - Distance 🧍 *

  * 2 - Hand hygiene * 👐 🚰🧽

 * 3 - Using the mask * 😷

  * These laws were given to the nation of Israel 3,500 years ago. Did you know? So look it up in the Bible! 📖 *

  * 1 - EXODUS 30: 18-21 - Wash your hands 👐🚰 *

 * 2 - LEVITICUS 13: 4, 5, 46 - If you have symptoms, keep your distance, cover your mouth and avoid contact. 😷🤒 *

  * 3 - LEVITICUS 13: 4, 5 - Who is infected must remain in quarantine for 7 to 14 days *

 * And there are still those who doubt that the Bible is a book of wisdom !!! *
 * I LOVE THIS ANALOGY *
 - When * GOD * wanted to create * fish *, he spoke to the * sea *.
 - When * GOD * wanted to create * trees *, he spoke to the * earth *.
 - But when * GOD * wanted to create * man *, he turned to * HIMSELF *.
 - Thus * GOD * said: * "Let us make man in our image and likeness" *.
 Note:
 - If you catch a * fish out of the water, it will die *; and when * you remove a tree from the ground, it also dies *.
 - Similarly, when * man * disconnects from * GOD, he dies *.
 - * GOD * is our * natural environment *. We were created to * live in HIS presence *. - We must be connected with * Him * because only with * Him * does life exist.
 - Let's stay * in touch with GOD *.
 - Let us remember that * water without fish is still water *, but * fish without water are nothing *.
 - The * soil without the tree is still soil *, but * the tree without soil is nothing * ...
 - * God * without * man is still God *, but * man without GOD is nothing *.
 - If this message has made you reflect and you find joy in spreading it and sharing it with others, this is called Evangelization! *
 * God bless you . 🙏🏻 *