[Faith-Talk] Faith Talk folks, Jesus Christ speaks in the Bible

Mustafa Almahdy against.trump2001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:48:19 UTC 2020

On each and every Sunday, Christians around the world gather at
Churches to glorify Christ. They consider him deified. Nonetheless, he
never expressed that about himself explicitly. It is immensely
perilous to lay Christians to dig into the Bible themselves because
it's most unlikely that they'll find Jesus enjoining people to worship
him. There are two main set of statements regarding Jesus's
phraseology in the scripture. Explicit and implicit statements. What
is an explicit statement? It is what has been stated plainly, readily
observable, leaving nothing to implication. Such as Jesus saying in
John 3:17:; "Now this is eternal life, that they know you, the only
true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." So here, Jesus
clearly acknowledges divinity and monotheism to the One and true God
and declares himself being sent by Him to convey His message to
people. Then, we have implicit statements, whereas some of them are
allegedly attributed to Jesus or possibly misconstrued by some
apologists for essentially systematic theology motives. Such as Jesus
saying in John 10:30; "I and the Father are one". Christian apologists
assert he has meant they are one in entity while the text
presumptively entails they are one in identity. Another instance,
where Jesus explicitly distinguishes between himself and God. Jesus
says in John 8:40; "As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a
man who has told you the truth that I heard from God." According to
the Bible you wholly hold up to, this was Jesus speaking to the Jews.
This particular passage has three crucial messages to catch. First
off, Jesus declared that Jews attempted to kill him. Thence, I
actually don't fathom the awkward relationship today between those who
allegedly are the followers of Jesus and those who, according to
scripture, were sternly hostile to him. Second, Jesus unambiguously
stated that he is a man who heard the word of God and destined to pass
it through to people. He didn't say I am God in man incarnate or any
of that. So, the personification of the divine in the character of
Jesus is a later developed doctrine called the Hypostatic union. It is
interesting to note, that historically, this particular doctrine has
only been prefaced at the Council of Chalcedon in the year (451).
Consequently, it is demonstratively fallacious to embrace such tenet
as it has been decisively probed to be absolutely mendacious.
Moreover, according to your own version of the Bible, in English, the
description of Jesus's mission precisely befits the definition of
prophethood in Islam. Third, Jesus says he heard the truth from God.
So, what is it? It is the message that he plainly stated in John 3:17
as quoted above. Furthermore, Jesus spoke the truth as he delivered
the message to a tremendous croud as he uttered a magnanimous speech
known biblically as sermon on the mount. In this major discourse, he
taught the public what is biblically known as the Lord's prayer. If
you Read this, while parallelly citing the opening of the Koran
translated into English, you will discover a gravely unexpected
similarity. I won't be taken aback, because it is yet the same message
of Monotheism. Jesus implored to God. If he was himself God, it would
have been quite irrational of Jesus praying to himself. I urge
pastoral staff and their loyally fellow congregants, to unfeignedly
seek the truth regarding Jesus's solely spoken word in the Gospel.
Trust me, after I read the Bible many times, my faith and conviction
of Islam being the true pathway to the celestial realm has
strengthened leastwise two fold. I do hope that you find this message
to you encouraging not frustrating. It is not my nature to deride or
marginalise someone's belief. Please, read the whole gospel and
earnestly seek to find what Jesus says in it. I do not recognise the
words spoken by Paul or others about Jesus. I only care about what was
directly spoken by Jesus. The essence of this message is quite plain.
Find the truth and stick to it. I wholeheartedly say to you, If I knew
that Christianity is indeed the truth and only path to salvation, I
would have unhesitatingly embraced it. This is not a joke nor it bears
to be. In Mark 12 29, “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is
this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.” Here, Jesus
has plainly made a distinction between himself and God. Christians
typically palter about this. They desperately seek to catch implicitly
misconstrued quotes. Throughout the parables, Jesus never said
explicitly that he is God. To the contrary though, he has constantly
attributed  primacy to the Father. Well, in the subsequent segment, I
brought to you passages, denoting Jesus as he implores and supplicates
onto the Father.

1. Mark 1:35: “Very early in the morning, while it was still dark,
Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where
he prayed.

2. Matthew 6:9-13

"This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed
be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is
in heaven. Give
us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have
forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us
from the evil one.

3. Matthew 11:25-26

At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and
earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned,
and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your
good pleasure.

4. Matthew 14:23

After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself
to pray. When evening came, he was there alone.

5. Luke 6:12

One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent
the night praying to God.

6. Luke 22:32

But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And
when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

7. Luke 22:41-44

He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed,
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will,
but yours be
done." An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. And
being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like
drops of blood
falling to the ground.

8. Luke 23:34

Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are
doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

9. John 11:41-42

So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I
thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but
I said this
for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe
that you sent me."

10. John 12:27-28

"Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from
this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.
Father, glorify
your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and
will glorify it again."

11. John 17:1-26

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father,
the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.
For you granted
him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all
those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know
you, the only
true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you
glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now,
Father, glorify me
in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
"I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They
were yours;
you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. Now they know that
everything you have given me comes from you. For I gave them the words
you gave
me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from
you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I am not
praying for the
world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. All I have
is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through
them. I will
remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I
am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your
name--the name you
gave me--so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them,
I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has
been lost
except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be
fulfilled. "I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am
still in the world,
so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. I have
given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of
the world any
more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that you take them out
of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not
of the world,
even as I am not of it. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is
truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
For them I sanctify
myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. "My prayer is not for
them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their
message, that
all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.
May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have
sent me. I have
given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are
one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to
let the world
know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and
to see my glory,
the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation
of the world. "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I
know you, and
they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and
will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me
may be in them
and that I myself may be in them."

12. Hebrews 5:7

During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and
petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from
death, and he
was heard because of his reverent submission.”
Now, tell me honestly, is this the common temperament of someone with
divine nature? Some may say, again, relying on implicitly interpreted
concepts, Jesus said in the text above, that God has loved him before
creation came into existence. Well, this doesn’t mean he is divine. In
his predetermined knowledge, God loved all his prophets and messengers
including Jesus. Now, I brought to you what proves my theological
perspective. One, Jesus doesn’t seem to be God. Two, he never said he
was. Three, he actually prayed on multiple occasions. Four, he taught
his disciples and those who listened to him, that our God is one.
Thence, I sternly invite you folks to come to the religion of Jesus,
the religion of Islam, as it teaches clean and straightforward oneness
 and monotheism. I urge you to go into your Bibles and just find one
statement clearly uttered on the lips of Jesus, saying he is God. If
you were able to get this, I am wholly prepared to be instantly
christened. In the Bible, Jesus has done miraculous  deeds. He has
done them with the Will and the permission of the Father, God, Allah,
Elohim. Had he been genuinely divine, he would have demanded people to
worship him because of the great things he is capable of. I pray to
the One and only, to guide you folks and open your hearts to accept
His message and espouse His straightpath. It is that of joy and
prosperity. There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is indeed the
messenger of Allah and so, Moses, Jesus and all prophets. Come to the
truth before it’s too late.