[Faith-Talk] biblical languages

Sarah Blake LaRose sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sat Jan 25 11:14:35 UTC 2020

Hi Ana. I learned both using braille and now  teach biblical languages at Anderson University in Andersonn Indiana. I have had  both blind and sighted students in my  courses. For both languages the braille system makes use of symbols that are used in English for punctuation in order to represent vowels with diacritics.I would be happy to talk further.

Rev. Dr. Sarah Blake LaRose
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com

The Lord bless you and keep you.

> On Jan 25, 2020, at 12:42 AM, Ana Martinez via Faith-Talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi all, I have a question. which is easier to learn? biblical hebrew or
biblical greek? has any of you learned this languages using braille?