[Faith-Talk] Abide with me hym

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 20:25:34 UTC 2020

Good afternoon all: I've been asked to sing for a Memorial Service on July
11th. I've been asked to sing the song ABIDE WITH ME. I was able to get the
words emailed to me, but to make things easier, I need a Braille coppy of
it. At this time, I don't hav a Braille note or even a slate & stylis. Is
there anyone out there who would be willing to brail a coppy & send it to
me? I can email anyone the words. Please contact me off list regarding this
so we can work out the logistics on this. Thanks in advance.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net