[Faith-Talk] 2020 Convention News

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Jun 5 02:49:41 UTC 2020

Good evening all,

I hope this finds you well.

All division meetings will be held Thursday afternoon, July 16. It is
not necessary to be a member to attend, but we hope at least some of
you will join this year. Membership dues is $5 per individual, and
should be sent to our Treasure as follows:

Rev. Dr. Carolyn Peters
411 Elmhurst Road
Dayton, OH 45417

Please make your check paid to the order of NFB in Communities of
Faith. After you have done that, please email me at
mentink at frontiernet.net with your contact information so that I can
add you to our membership roster. Please do this by June 30, as
National wants membership rosters to be locked in by then. Thanks very much.

Blessings,

Linda Mentink, NFBCF Secretary