[Faith-Talk] tomorrow

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:15:45 UTC 2020

Definitely sending up prayers for you Sheila. Hugs Dana

If you love fragrances, I have a wonderful WhatsApp group for fragrance lovers. If you love to read Christian fiction, I have a wonderful WhatsApp group for Christian fiction lovers and we read books together every two weeks. If you are a Christian woman and want to find other Christian women to fellowship and pray with you I have an awesome WhatsApp group for that purpose as well. Please email me if you’re interested in any of these awesome ways to connect and get to know awesome people.