[Faith-Talk] praise report

Sheila sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 14:56:01 UTC 2020

Hello all I wnet to the doctor for my follow up appointment and
officially found out that there is no cancer and that it was a very
inflamed muscle caused by some sort of injory or even posibloy an insect
bite. I also found out that my surgeon is a Christian. Our pastor came
up to the hospital and prayed with us and for us as well as reading
scriptures. He was up there by about six in the morning. a number of
family also came down and spent time with us. my husband and son were
allowed to be at the hospital with me.