[Faith-Talk] London Avenue, how to cope in times of grave cataclysms

Mustafa Muhammad rapidly.autonomous2020 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:41:13 UTC 2020

Hello,  I hope that everyone is keeping quite well. As the world
sternly struggles to tackle the rapid spread of coronavirus, I just
thought of some encouraging tips. First, remain calm. Usually, people
get anxious in such times of difficulty. Well, don’t panic, be quiet
and just hope for good to happen. Second, please, don’t spread
rumours. In such exceptional situations, rumours get through faster
than anything. Please, don’t hasten and avoid sharing everything you
hear. Third, pray to God to help us overcome this hardship. And, if
you’re someone who’s skeptic about the existence of God, you have got
a golden opportunity to rethink your position and hopefully, redress
it. Fourth, promote positive thoughts and avoid stress in general.
This shall pass quickly, God willing. Let us spread jokes, laugh and
just tell everyone to be confident and passive. We have got to prevent
the turbulent flow of negative news. People are enormously terrified.
Thence, it is crucially substantial to obviate such mass scourge.
We’re wholly advised to react determinedly. We must remain firm, but
optimistic, joking during rough sledding conditions  is healthy and
beneficial. Staying home could be reutilised to the sufficient
paramount. So for instance, you may read a useful book, learn a new
skill or accomplish a developing task. The virtual world contains
plenty of advantages. It is quite important to be in a good mood, even
in such times of global upheaval. Our prophet may Allah bestow His
salutation and peace upon him has taught us physical cleansing and
hygiene care. In addition, he peace and blessings be upon him never
disheartened. He remained demonstratively persistent, even in such
times of despair. Lastly, it is the proper time indeed, to recognise
the absolute failure of unjustifiedly venerating empirical knowledge.
Deriding religion hasn’t brought its embracer any fruitful outcome. We
must thoroughly fathom, that the universe is wholly sustained and
maintained by incomparably transcendent force. Promoting disbelief
hasn’t helped our species to surmount. Faith though encourages us to
prosper, enjoins good and forbids evil. Please, write me back and tell
me you’re okay. Even if you fundamentally dissent with my convictions,
I still would like to hear everything good about you, your family,
your people, your nation and the whole world. Please, stay home, avoid
public gatherings, nutrify your body with natural sources of vitamins
and unfeignedly supplicate to the most High, glory be to Him, to help
us get out of this trial. You may constantly recall, that the spread
of rumours is recipe for disaster. Don’t horrify others, people are
already filled with apprehension anyway. Be firm and respect others.
Thank you for reading and, I keenly look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, Mustafa