[Faith-Talk] Attention any Christian women over 30

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Fri May 1 00:20:42 UTC 2020

We have a wonderful women’s WhatsApp chat group where we share all types of conversation. More information in my signature as well. If you are interested please by all means, message me privately.

If you are a Christian woman, over 30 years old, we would love to have you on our new WhatsApp messenger group. We have wonderful times of fellowship, sharing prayers, laughter, tears, and anything in between. We have talent shows, we share and discuss devotionals, we share recipes, questions of the day, music, and encouragement during these difficult times. If you’re interested please send me an email with your contact information and I will add you to our WhatsApp group.