[Faith-Talk] Late Response to Morayma

mora ortiz mora_ortiz at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 22:57:44 UTC 2020

Thank you for your reply. I will definitely would love to see we can start a virtual Bible study. I would love to network with other question fellow members they come together to read the Bible and study and do prayer night of well. I would love to find some type of networking where I can have connection with other Christian to study the Bible and pray specially b being  in lcb  be away from home.

Morayma Ortiz
God Bless You