[Faith-Talk] introduction

Shelly pryor mlturtle1976 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:58:31 UTC 2021

Hi, I don't know if intros are required or not but I thought I'd write
one. First i should say I'm not in the nFB but I'm also not in ACB. I
believe both organizations have great strengths and a few weaknesses and
at least for right now I just don't want to be a part at the local level
of either.

I guess I first should've said I'm a Christian. I love meeting other
Christians well and other faiths too I'm not one of those who bashes my
faith over your head.

But I do have strong beliefs and enjoy growing in my faith. I'm
considering interesting in church history and well history in general. I
love psychology and theology and enjoy how Christians can support mental
health issues. Every so often I dabble with going back to school to
study psych but i'm 44 so...

i run a few podcasts one of which focuses on Christian with disabilities
which I'll stick the link below my name. Feel free to write me on ehre
or privately .

Shelly

www.anchor.fm/shelly-pryor