[Faith-Talk] introduction

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:29:26 UTC 2021

Thank you for sharing, when I have an opportunity I will view the link. Thank you. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 4, 2021, at 12:26 PM, Shelly pryor via Faith-Talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi Erica and anyone else reading. The podcast itnerviews those in the disability community those with disabilities, parents, and hopefully ministry leaders. Most of my interviewees have been blind since most of my friends are blind, but I'm interested in talking with anyone involved in anyway with disability and Christianity. You can write me at mlturtle1976 at gmail.com about the podcast or anything else LOL

I look forward to being on this list.

Shelly