[Faith-Talk] Best Bible App

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Tue Jan 19 21:06:53 UTC 2021

I would also like some information if I could piggyback onto the subject. I'm also looking for a free options for the audio Bible for my grandmother. She is finding it difficult to read with her eyes as she slightly had some issues. So if anybody can provide any helpful suggestions that I could download for her to try it would be great.