[Faith-Talk] Bible and Bible App

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:16:23 UTC 2021

Well Joseph. SCRIBD is an app that has lots of audio content on it as well as e-book content it cost about $10 a month but you can get tons and tons and tons of audio content on scribd Dana

Do you love books? Are you a Christian woman seeking fellowship with other Christian women? Do you love fragrances? Would you be interested in a Christian book club? If you answer yes to any of these I have four different groups on WhatsApp messenger please email me for details on how to join and which groups you are interested in being a part of. We would love to have you.