[Faith-Talk] accessible Bibles and more

Tom Vos tomvos614 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:08:07 UTC 2021

As we have noted before on this list, Optasia Ministry provides Bibles
and much more in a form that you can use with screen reading software.
Resources are free, though we appreciate donations.
You can receive most any Bible version you want in one of three formats:
Braille
HTML, with links to books and chapters of the Bible
rtf, for reading in your word processor.

In addition we offer books of devotional reading and theology -- a
library of well over 2,000 books is available for those who use screen
reading software.
check out our website at
www.optasiaministry.org
or email me at tom.vos at optasiaministry.org