[Faith-Talk] New Member Here

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 01:35:45 UTC 2021

Welcome!

My husband Chad and I were in the process of moving convention week and we’re not able to attend anything unfortunately. Sorry to have missed your invocation. We are Lutherans, the most barrel as we allow women to be pastors and homosexual‘s to be married and Pastor. Several years ago we had great neighbors that were Muslim. The wife converted and explain to us a few of the reasons why the your job and stuff. Very nice family. We were very sad when they moved. We too are very supportive of diversity.

Ericka Nelson