[Faith-Talk] Faith, Blindness and elderly grandparents

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 01:43:35 UTC 2021

Thank you for your verse and kind words joy. I love your name. It’s my middle name--literally! Thank you for the prayers and advice. Even though you have quite a lot of experience there is always an avenue you miss and hearing it from someone else feels in the blanks. Thank you, and know that your assistance was not offensive. That’s why there are so many ‘s brought groups for everything.

Ericka Nelson

> On Jun 10, 2021, at 8:29 PM, BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER via Faith-Talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> My husband's sister passed away in January due to an infection they couldn't
> get a good enough handle on, but she also had dementia, so we are familiar with
> the toll it takes on a family. She remembered who I was almost until the end,
> which I treasure.  Your grandma may be the one who intermittently understands
> the danger of wandering the neighborhood and falling, so she might be the first
> one who is agreeable to being in an assisted living facility.  Once your
> grandpa finds one he trusts, it may be a relief for him, too, not having to
> worry about her so much and knowing that she is safe.
>
> I hope I'm not coming across like I know it all, because I don't.
>
> I know we're not supposed to take Bible verses out of context, but one that
> comes to mind for me is Esther 4:14, a loose translation of the last part of
> which says: "Who knows but that you have come to this place for such a time as
> this?"  You might be the one person with the love, knowledge, and skill that
> the Lord can work through to put this all together according to His plan.
>
> Joy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/breslauerj%40
>>> g
>>> mail.com