[Faith-Talk] Seeking MBB Christians

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 16:47:23 UTC 2021

Hi Rilind,

Thank you very much for responding. I was thinking I wouldn't get any replies to my e-mail.

Feel free to write up your testimony in a word document and attach it. I do have a couple of questions, though.

1. What was the major barrier that was preventing you from considering Christianity and the Bible?

2. Tell me how that barrier was broken down that led you to the moment to pray to receive Christ?

Your brother in Christ,

Mike