[Faith-Talk] Guided Prayer Paths Revisited

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 04:45:14 UTC 2021

I know that my church will soon be doing a Holy Week prayer path. As in past
years, my plan is to have the material recorded by a voice talent in my
network unless they offer an audio guide for everyone.

It's all about gaining access to the material, and maintaining the
atmosphere the church wishes to create.

My plan is for the voice talent to receive electronic copies of the material
which they would record on either their smart phone or computer, and they'd
e-mail me the files. I'd then use the audio as I wenth through the prayer
path with a friend.

What have others done when going through guided prayer paths? I'm thinking
this is a good plan that could always be refined. Any thoughts? Thanks.