[Faith-Talk] Per request

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:30:47 UTC 2021

Those who know me have seen the posts earlier last summer when my grandma started having more issues due to Alzheimer’s. Well it may be a blessing in disguise, but right now she’s in the hospital. My grandma and grandpa went to get a haircut and she fell in the parking lot. Besides needing stitches and staples, she has some swelling in her head and they’ve been keeping her for observation since Monday. We don’t know when or where she’ll be doing rehab but this may be the opportunity families been waiting for. My grandfather has cancer and at 95 though medications aren’t giving him enough energy to take care of the house, my grandma and still keep sane. My grandma‘s Alzheimer’s has gotten worse. She’s 96 and my grandpa is just turned 95 last week. We are hoping that my grandfather decides to sell the house and once she’s out of rehab they moved to assisted living.

Hope all of you are doing well and thank you for the prayers. You guys are all pretty special folks. Blessings to all whether it’s Palm Sunday you’re going to celebrate, pure room or anything else.

Ericka Nelson