[Faith-Talk] Greek New Testament

Paul Ferrara pferrara at aph.org
Thu Apr 28 16:02:08 UTC 2022

Please describe the second book; is it in English or another language?
I assume the Greek NT has no apparatus accounting for it only being 8 volumes?

Paul Ferrara, CPACC, ADS, Certified Braille Transcriber
Communications Accessibility Editor, Dot6
American Printing House
1839 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206
Main 502 895 2396
pferrara at aph.org