[Faith-Talk] One More Braille United Methodist Hymnal

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:16:02 UTC 2022

Please contact Barbara Loos directly if you are interested.  Her
email address is beloos at neb.rr.com.  Here's her note:

Our church still has five volumes of the Methodist Braille
Hymnal, copyright 1964 and 1966, that APH printed in 1966.  I am
not sure why the other three volumes aren't there.  Some of what
those missing volumes  have in them are a continuation of
seasonal hymns, world acts of praise, canticles with music, Aids
for the ordering of worship, service music for the order of
worship, the order of the administration of the sacrament of the
Lord's supper, and indexes.  (That is not a complete listing.)