[Faith-Talk] Bookshare Bible

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:46:03 UTC 2022

That is so awesome! I would suggest the website bible gateway! You can
listen to all versions imaginable, and you can read with your screen
reader! You can hear the verse numbers, and you have total control over the
text! You could copy what you want, and paste it into a word document and
really study the Word! It is much better for me to work right with the text
than just sitting back and listening to a person read, not knowing what
verses they are reading! The Bible Gateway website is very accessable,
especially on a computer.