[Faith-Talk] Accessibility At Churches And Advocacy

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Feb 10 16:48:32 UTC 2022

Just a funny related story: In the 90s in a reasonably large Methodist church in Illinois, I personally
braille-labeled the church elevator with Dymo tape. However, I found all the labels gone the following week
and have always wondered if kids or adults did that. I do figure it was due to my slight oversight of not
using clear tape though.