[Faith-Talk] Covid came to our house

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:26:49 UTC 2022

This week I got Covid. Without the vaccines I can only imagine how horrible this would be. I’ve had bronchitis and pneumonia and those last long long time. Without the vaccine and masking I would’ve had this a long time ago. We’re two years out and I finally got it. It’s knock up on me suddenly Monday night as I was catching a bus home from the local clinic. I was only there for bloodwork. I am a very diehard mask wear or two. So don’t mess with the stuff. Without the vaccines I wouldn’t have been  sick for three days with just a lingering sore throat. I was only out of commission for one day with fever and everything. Don’t play with your Health. God gave you the tools to take care of yourself.

With deep love from your sister in Christ,

Ericka Nelson