[Faith-Talk] audio described religious movies

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 20:45:08 UTC 2022

Turn a classic movies usually has some that are audio described. Remember you have to put the second audio play on your TV to indicate that they should be broadcasting that with the show. I don’t know if they’ll do audio described on an iPad or iPhone. I just know our TV, a smart TV does it Ashley. Sorry I’m so text stupid. I’m thinking that when some of the stuff comes up around Easter and more broadcast channels it be able to hear the audio description.

Ericka Nelson