[Faith-Talk] Covid came to our house

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:05:34 UTC 2022

I agree with you Dave

Honestly families have been devided up and  so many are still freaking
out in fear. A christian should not fear the bible says in more then
one case more then one book of the bible do not fear. note there is
two different kinds of fear  fear and trembling should drive us to the
lord for get that verse but honestly  we also were told right in the
scriptures do not fear or be afraid of anything that means don't be
afraid of everything.

 I couldn't do anything with family for two christmas's and  still
even now family won't have me back to their place for visits and stuff
 it really does hurt as it  is like it is an action out of fear.  I
believe that a Christian should not show fear  a christian should  be
an example  like i said in previous email  a christian should not stop
gathering in person to me that is not church at all gathering online
is not church we need to be together like the bible says to do.  We
need to stop being the woke christians instead we need to stand on
truth and stand stand on the true words of Christ and live the bible
out.