[Faith-Talk] Switching churches: your experience?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 03:20:05 UTC 2022

Every Lutheran Church I have attended well been a member of hers email bulletins. They also made large print and were willing to make braille ones when I needed them. The community I lived in before now was willing to pay a transcription service. They made the bulletin large enough and had the music included so that I really didn’t need a hymnal. Our current church doesn’t have the money to buy some of the things or the computer skills in the office to do what other churches have done. I’m happy having him now. :-) A lot of the seniors really like the large print bulletin too. They’re starting to print more .

Ericka Nelson