[Faith-Talk] Braille Hymnals

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 23:32:11 UTC 2022

That wasn’t my intent Linda. They are trying other options. You are lucky to be working. I just found out about a BLE accounts. If I was working I would be saving up. I don’t appreciate you putting me in the category of every other blind person wanting stuff for free. Currently my medical issues don’t allow me to work. If we don’t want to be stereotyped then we have blind people shouldn’t start to stereotype other blind people.

We volunteered to pay for half and the church can’t even pay half.

Ericka Nelson