[Faith-Talk] Braille Hymnals

Mark H mark.h1956 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 00:32:20 UTC 2022

I would agree that we as wine people should expect their thing free. However, don’t know that it had to be presumed automatically that she wanted it for for you apparently she was willing to put up a 50%. Always really confused and saddened to see the harsh words to each other by our fellow blind.

Sent from my iPhone