[Faith-Talk] NFB In Communities Of Faith meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:11:37 UTC 2022

Sent from my iPhone
Greetings:
I have forwarded the Zoom link to this list so those who desire may listen to the NFB In Communities Of Faith meeting tomorrow July 7 at 1 PM CDT. I am thankful to the National Association Of Dog Guide Users (NAGDU) for making this possible.
I will be conducting the meeting virtually since God is healing me of a reoccurrence of Non Hodgkins Lymphoma Cancer. The chemo that I have been receiving can weaken a person’s immune system. I am doing very well with hardly any symptoms from this.
Erica , I am praying for your family.
Blessings,
Tom Anderson
President NFB In Communities Of Faith