[Faith-Talk] participating remotely in the show case of talent

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 02:08:12 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I tried again!
I went on the zoom link shortly before 10:00 EST which is 9:00 CST.
Before, the link just said "waiting for this host to start the meeting".
I am happy to report the link worked and I heard the meeting this hour.

It is great. Nice singers so far!

I don't know why they did not zoom the first hour.

Anyway, my other question still stands.
If its recorded, can we get a copy of it? I'll also ask in the meeting itself.

For those listening, what did you like about it?

Thanks.

Ashley