[Faith-Talk] Trying To Help A New Prospective NFB Member Who IsCatholic

Brian Hatgelakas bhatgelakas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:35:42 UTC 2022

I'm for whatever you want to worship religious wize its cool with me!  As
for my case after quitting mass attendance as a freshman in College I
became born again through a Christian Collegiant Outreach Program.   I had
removed myself totally as Catholic months before then.     I enjoyed that
folks were more accepting of me and also they showed Christ's love through
"doing" such as feeding homeless people and also volunteering for
Habbitat For Humanity.  I loved it and still do to this day.    Again i'll
due me and you due you religious wize!  God bless