[Faith-Talk] Trying to Help a Prospective NFB Member Who Is Catholic

Brad Barrows bbarrows38 at mysero.net
Thu Mar 10 19:39:31 UTC 2022

Thank you for your thoughtful assertions regarding Mary's situation. It
occurs to me, in many of these discussions, that we actually have much
more in common than we think. Here's trusting the Xavier Society will
be able to plug her into the specific direction she seeks. We can
definitely trust our God to help her grow in His love and grace, as he
does for all of us; it's amazing what doors can open when we but let Him in!

Blessings,

Brad