[Faith-Talk] News and Information

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 00:40:09 UTC 2022

Good evening All,

I hope this finds you all well.

The National Federation of the Blind in Communities of Faith will
hold its annual meeting in person at the upcoming National
Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Thursday, July 5, 2022.
Also, we will be having Devotions in the morning before each
General Session on July 8, 9 and 10.  I am looking forward to
seeing you all there.

Please find attached and pasted below my signature the
information you need to renew your division membership or doin if
you plan to do so, and to make a donation if you are so inclined.
Dues is still $5 annually.

Blessings,

Linda Mentink, NFBCF Secretary

Membership processing

 The national organization has developed a webform for national
divisions who are part of our financial system to use for member
sign-up and renewal as well as dues payments and donations to the
division.

Members or supporters should go to the webform at
www.NFB.org/divisiondues

Division members can indicate the dues amount, enter their name
and contact information, select the division, and enter their
credit card information.

Division supporters can go to the same webform, enter the amount
they wish to donate, enter their name and contact information,
select the division, and enter their credit card information.

Once the credit card is processed, a confirmation email will go
to the member or donor and a confirmation email will go to the
national organization Accounting team.

Division members who may not be comfortable with using a webform
to process their member dues can send checks to the national
organization in Baltimore.

Envelopes should be addressed to NFB, 200 East Wells Street,
Baltimore, MD 21230 ATTN: Communities of Faith- FS.  FS indicates
Fiscal Services.

Checks should be payable to the National Federation of the Blind.
The memo should say Communities of Faith $5 dues, and donation
amount if you donate.

These envelopes will be processed by Fiscal Services for those
divisions in the national organization financial system.