[Faith-Talk] Catholic E-Books or Braille Books

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:11:58 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
I recently came across a situation where I wanted to read a book by a Catholic author which was not available in an accessible format. The book was The Generosity Habit by Matthew Kelly. Luckily there is a new edition that will be available to purchase via Apple Books next week. But it made me wonder whether there are any other resources for non-fiction books by Catholic authors, where someone could either purchase an e-book or a Braille copy of the book, if it's not available on platforms such as Bookshare or Apple Books?
Thanks,
Vejas