[Faith-Talk] Reuquest

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:59:37 UTC 2022

Thought so  got several odd ones lately. I think it originated fron Groups.io. Seems to me a while a poster said they fhad their account hacked  then I noticed that I had trouble posting and responding so perhaps they came from there  it  camr

Ericka Nelson
NFB Wi member, Crafts, Nature, books, writing, and helping others makes me happy.  Go make others happy!