[Faith-Talk] Fwd: Listen to Reframing the Fight For Civil Rights: Understanding the Discourse on Equality Verses Equity from a Social Justice Perspective

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:41:09 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone when you have an opportunity please review this taping for DEI and give us your feedback respectfully Dr. Peters

Rev. Dr. Carolyn Peters
Communities of Faith, President
Board of Directors, Ohio
Membership Committee, Chair
"Philippians chapter 4 verse 13… I can do all things through Christ Jesus that strengthens me."
Phone: (937( 657-5134
Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message: