[Faith-Talk] Getting Involved With Live Streaming Church Services

Armando Vias avias at avbdra.com
Mon Oct 31 16:05:33 UTC 2022

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a long time, but here it goes. I am trying to get involved in my new church. I have been going there for over six months now. I am trying to help with their live streams, but they said that it requires real-time data entry and Other stuff as well. I looked at their program that they used, in which I tested it out. It is accessible, but they still are skeptical about me live streaming the services. What should I do? They are using Restream. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Armando L. Vias
Blind And Disability Rights Advocate
Phone: (478) 273-0099<tel:4782730099>

Email (Direct): avias at avbdra.com<mailto:avias at avbdra.com>