[Faith-Talk] Talking bible?

Steve Heesen steveheesen at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 20:11:12 UTC 2022

back in the day, the one that I remember was called the Road Runner talking Bible. Hope this helps.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, October 31, 2022, 10:41 AM, Ericka via Faith-Talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I’ve had a couple of these and I highly recommend them.

Ericka Nelson
NFB Wi member, Crafts, Nature, books, writing, and helping others makes me happy.  Go make others happy!