[Faith-Talk] Braille Hymnal

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:55:53 UTC 2023

Hi again Amy,

I told you to check out Optasia Ministries, but that was wrong. They only have electronic files.

You might check Helping Hands Ministries/Source of Light Ministries International
(706) 342-0397 Ext. 115.

They list a Baptist Hymnal, but do not list the year. My list has been around for a long time, but maybe they have transcribed a later one that would be useful to you. Otherwise, as I said in my earlier post, contact the publisher and see what they say.

I hope this helps.

Blessings,

Linda