[Faith-Talk] Electronic Format Bible

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sat Apr 22 01:56:20 UTC 2023

Hello Joy,
Here's a link to get the Bible in BRF format for a Braille device.

www.biblesfortheblind.org
Also, I've attached a zip file of the Bible in BRF format. The volumes
should appear in biblical order.
If the attachment doesn't work,
Here's a dropbox link that will be active for a week.
I pray this helps,
Here's the dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9og4yf4sxkvqw5n/King%20James%20brf%20English%20Fil
es.zip?dl=1